Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year New Beginnings

Now, I don't really believe in "New Year's Resolutions" since the calendar year is a manmade construct anyway. But in general, I do believe in resolutions and "new beginnings."

So Happy New Year's!

Also, I cut my middle finger on my left hand, so it's actually kind of a fun challenge to type without it. It feels kind of weird.

Also also, I got into my second car accident of my life today, and it was kind of the same thing as the first, although this time it was really bad weather. The first time I was in a rush, and my friend was driving me crazy. Anyway, I kinda rolled into the guy in front of me. We got out of our cars and looked at the damage, but there wasn't really anything, not even a scratch, so he says he's just going to let it go. Hopefully, he will not change his mind and report me. And hopefully it won't happen again. I owe that guy one, although I didn't tell him because then he might be like, yeah you do, gimme some money.

No comments: