Monday, June 2, 2008

I've Decided

The Fit is Go!



We went car shopping today at a Honda dealership and a Toyota dealership, and I've decided I want to get a Honda Fit. It is a well-designed car, and I like how it drives since it is similar to my old car, which was a Honda Civic. I almost crashed into somebody during the test drive, though, but our salesman was quick to point out that the other car ran a stop sign. And I guess it was good to test the brakes. It does have a tougher time with a full load, but it was really not that bad. Toby's dad knows a lot about cars and he was helping us with our decision. He came away very impressed with the Honda Fit in terms of what you get for the price.

I may have gotten a Prius, actually, but there was a 2-4 month waiting list. That made my decision easier. We also looked the Yaris, which is either 2-door hatchback or 4 door sedan. It was ok, but in general did not seem as well-designed as the Honda Fit. It had much less space, Toby said its visibility did not seem as good, and in general, I am just more used to and comfortable with Hondas.

I am not sure what color I should get. I am trying to decide between red and "tidewater" blue, which is kind of blue-silver.

No comments: