Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Teeth

I was in a bicycle accident last month.  Of all things, my teeth sustained the most damage.  Everything else, lips, wrist, and leg, is healing fairly quickly, but teeth don't grow back.



after getting back
from the hospital





                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        




dental damage 

Anyway, I'm getting 2 implants and many crowns.  I already got 2 bone grafts to prepare for the implants.  I'm becoming quite the expert in dental work so one day, probably more like when you're 70 and need a dental implant, you can ask me for outdated information.

Also, drivers and cyclists beware of dooring!  Especially when parked or riding downhill because doors are more likely to swing out (because of gravity).  

No comments: